I need to kick some bad habits.
So far, I’ve won a few challenging battles. When I was six I taught myself to stop stuttering. A few years ago I completely quit minesweeper.
I know what I want to do, but minor time management issues gets in the way. I make the conscious effort to time myself, look at the watch here and there, but it’s not enough. Inefficiency must be clear and gone for good.
The only way it will be solved is to make it official, write it out somewhere, on my walls and on a public blog so people can remind me of these self-promises. I won’t wait until new years or birthdays to make radical changes to my life!
From now on…
1. I promise to sleep not a minute more or less than than 8 hours a night
2. I will never put a second into spacing out and/or daydreaming
3. Log onto the internet and check e-mails only once a day
4. I will put a full hearted effort into all my endeavors
5. 8 hours a day towards the projects… no exceptions. ever.
A friend of mine who recently became a millionaire in the recent years once told me, “if you fail to plan, then plan to fail”